The Mow Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Racing Mower Discussion Board and Forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter is near

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter is near Empty Winter is near Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm

300Busa

300Busa
Admin
Admin

Mad Hope it is a fast one!

2Winter is near Empty Re: Winter is near Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 pm

mowed

mowed
Rookie

That what makes winter a great time of the year to get out in the garage and fire up that heater and start building that racing mower for summer time. That way you dont sweat to bad when welding, cutting, etc.....you need to get you one and upload pics as you build it so we all can see it.

3Winter is near Empty Re: Winter is near Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 am

300Busa

300Busa
Admin
Admin

mowed wrote:That what makes winter a great time of the year to get out in the garage and fire up that heater and start building that racing mower for summer time. That way you dont sweat to bad when welding, cutting, etc.....you need to get you one and upload pics as you build it so we all can see it.

I need to clean the garage out first.... Then tell the wife why I have an old mower in the garage. Cool

4Winter is near Empty Re: Winter is near Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:23 am

soniclee

Rookie

racing mowers love it lets see you pull a 34 .200 on one off those bad boys Laughing

5Winter is near Empty mowers Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 am

soniclee

Rookie

i got a mower bit its elecric guess im gonna need a longer cord

6Winter is near Empty Re: Winter is near Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:29 am

mowerman

mowerman
Rookie

soniclee wrote:racing mowers love it lets see you pull a 34 .200 on one off those bad boys Laughing

34.2 piece of cake........should be able to do it in 30.2.........maybe even 25 minutes lol!

7Winter is near Empty Re: Winter is near Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 am

300Busa

300Busa
Admin
Admin

ewilley wrote:
soniclee wrote:racing mowers love it lets see you pull a 34 .200 on one off those bad boys Laughing

34.2 piece of cake........should be able to do it in 30.2.........maybe even 25 minutes lol!

Only drafting behind me! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum