The Mow Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Racing Mower Discussion Board and Forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did we do

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did we do Empty What did we do Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:09 am

300Busa

300Busa
Admin
Admin

What did we do before the internet? The world has become too dependent on it.

2What did we do Empty Re: What did we do Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:53 pm

bubba

bubba
Rookie

We used regular telephones to talk, and not a cell phone as they were not popular then. Gas prices were cheaper so we drove and visited with people, we drove to the parts store, maybe even 2 -4 hours away to get that special part.

We were healthier, now we can look up every symptom we have an self diagnose our ailments. I was surfing on the internet the other day and discovered I may be pregnant based on my symptoms........funny thing is I was BORN a male and still am a male.

The internet is a sure crazy thing, look at us now... I sit here and type this, you all are reading it. I didnt have to sharpen a pencil, dont need to know how to spell (spell check) didnt have to buy a stamp and you wont get arrested for reading mail that was never sent directly to you.

Not to mention you dont know if this is John McCain or Sarah Palin's husband typing this.

Hey lets face it, John McCain flew fighter jets, why not race lawn mowers........you never know.

In closing........I approve this message and God Bless America What a Face

3What did we do Empty Re: What did we do Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:01 pm

300Busa

300Busa
Admin
Admin

bubba wrote:We used regular telephones to talk, and not a cell phone as they were not popular then. Gas prices were cheaper so we drove and visited with people, we drove to the parts store, maybe even 2 -4 hours away to get that special part.

We were healthier, now we can look up every symptom we have an self diagnose our ailments. I was surfing on the internet the other day and discovered I may be pregnant based on my symptoms........funny thing is I was BORN a male and still am a male.

The internet is a sure crazy thing, look at us now... I sit here and type this, you all are reading it. I didnt have to sharpen a pencil, dont need to know how to spell (spell check) didnt have to buy a stamp and you wont get arrested for reading mail that was never sent directly to you.

Not to mention you dont know if this is John McCain or Sarah Palin's husband typing this.

Hey lets face it, John McCain flew fighter jets, why not race lawn mowers........you never know.

In closing........I approve this message and God Bless America What a Face

LOL...very true indeed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum